BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYSIS & PROCEDURE
DEVELOPMENT WITH FLOW CHARTING TECHNIQUES
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
The ISO-9002 standard requires audits to be conducted on various Quality Systems, which help ensure that the Quality of products/ services meet or exceed customers' requirements. This training seminar will enable delegates
successfully develop and write business process/ activity procedures using ISO standards. The flow charting techniques will be explained in details.
Business process analysis and modelling is an essential component of Business Process Redesign (BPR) as well as other business process improvement initiatives such as re-engineering, systems development, quality management and continuous process improvement.
In this workshop the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to analyse and accurately model business processes at the enterprise level as well as the detailed workflow level.
Participants will learn the Integration Definition for Process Modelling, method and the Business Process Diagram notation. These are open modelling standards that are used by a number of leading business process modelling tools. They are easy to understand and can be applied to all aspects of business process innovation. These methods facilitate rigorous analysis, and creative thinking with the power of analytical ability.
Business process analysis and modelling are important because:
- The accurate description of business processes requires thorough analysis.
- Business process models provide a baseline from which to improve.
- Analysis and modelling facilitates improvement through uncovering inconsistency, redundancies and deficiencies.
- Models provide the basis for studying and testing a process design and measuring process outcome.
- Business process models transform transient knowledge into a tangible business asset - reusable models that all can understand.
- Models provide clear business process definitions for the effective operation of the business.
This course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Objectively analyse the process dimension of the business.
- Accurately define the scope of a business process.
- Develop an enterprise-level business process model.
- Capture and map the details of an existing business process using a model.
- Build an integrated model of a defined business process showing its levels of detail.
- Obtain the information necessary to build a business process model.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities using a model.
- The skill to gather the right information to build a business process model.
- The ability to analyse business processes into their elements.
- The ability visualize and communicate process flow.
- The skill to synthesize the information gathered into accurate models describing business activity.
Business Process Analysis and Procedure Development with Flow-charting Techniques is covered during this type of training; this will also include the technology tools available. Delegates will be able to understand their required business processes and have the required skills in developing and writing procedures as part of their continuous improvement process. As they master the skills required, their well developed structured written documentations will be in line with ISO standards, this will help ISO audits to be performed successfully and of course, will provide an ongoing opportunity to improve work processes in general.
This type of training is registered in the UK by the Governing Board of the National Registration Scheme for Assessors of Quality Systems and in the USA by the Registrar Accreditation Board.
Training Seminar Outcomes:
Delegates will be able to understand their required business processes and have the required skills in developing and writing procedures as part of their continuous improvement process. As they master the skills required, their developed written documentations are in line with ISO standards, this will help ISO audits to be performed successfully.
- Introduction & Background
- Total Quality Management And Its Basics
- The Quality System And Q.S. Documentation
- The Power Of Analytical Ability & Re-Engineering On The Job
- Business Process Analysis And Procedure Development With Flow-charting Techniques
- Writing Standard – How To Write:
- A Business Procedure
- A Work Instruction
- A Business Letter
- Technical Reports
- Minutes Of The Meeting
- A Business Procedure