Office Management WORKSHOP
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
Time management has been defined as “the conscious process of managing what you do in the time you have”. It is a personal process where you determine the things you value in your professional and personal life and allocate time for them.
Only “you” who can judge whether you are using your time wisely to meet your competing needs and responsibilities.
With an accurate picture of how you spend your time, you can see whether it is spent efficiently and effectively or it is wasted with activities that do not further (advance) your goals. Often people wish there were more hours in the day when the answer lies in spending the time they have more wisely.
Time is a limited resource. Everyone has the same 168 hours a week. As the class participants master time management, they learn to balance the many pressures on their time and still achieving their goals. They need to manage time effectively and efficiently; this of course, will help them avoid burnout and stress in any area of their lives
In USA three (3) persons are killed on a daily basis, because of not being able to effectively and efficiently manage their time during stressful situations. The figure in our culture even exceeds the USA record. As a matter of fact, most fatal accidents happened in 3-5 seconds only. These seconds, if not well managed can definitely destroy lives. Therefore, handling stress is an important part of time management. Each of us has to be aware of our own stress level, our stress triggers and our methods for responding to stress. If not properly and timely handled, stress becomes a disease that could cause diminished productivity and poor interpersonal relationships. Therefore, the following agenda of themes has been designed to address a very highly critical area of our lives.
- Time Management an Introduction & Background
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Time Management
- Work Environment And The Expectations
- Understanding The Culture Of Ethics & Integrity In The Work Place
- Understanding People & Behaviors And The Process Of Continuous Improvement
- Stress What Is It And How Is It Handled Timely & Properly
- Analyze How You Currently Spend Your Time
- Identifying Your Time Wasters and Outline Strategies to Deal with Them
- Define Your Goals and Successfully Accomplish Them
- Schedule Your Time
- Implement Your Schedule
- Evaluate Your Schedule and Make the needed Improvements
- The Journey Toward Superior Performance in Meeting & Exceeding Customers’ Expectations
- The Tools - Conventional as well as technology (Microsoft products)