Competencies Coaching/Mentoring WORKSHOP
Train The Trainer
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
Competencies-Based Development is the management solution for the people side of business transformation. It coordinates all of the business processes necessary for building a confident, skilled workforce that embraces continuous learning
in the name of performance improvement and skill development.
This face-to-face interaction type training has been designed and prepared to develop mentors who will be responsible for developing their employees' competencies proficiency levels. These mentors will be heavily involved in the management and development process of their employees and therefore this training will qualify them to successfully lead the development process.
The objective of the workshop is summarized as follows:
o Define the competencies based roles for a coaching/ mentoring partnership.
o Develop a personal assessment of the coaching/ mentoring partner's competencies, achieving partner's competencies, and coaching/ mentoring styles.
o Review and practice effective partnering techniques for coaching/ mentoring.
o Identify communication obstacles to effective coaching/ mentoring and ways to overcome them.
o Prepare a follow up action plan for improving coaching/ mentoring performance.
- Introduction & Background
- Understanding The Fundamentals
- Coaching/Mentoring Partner & Achieving Partner Roles - An Overview
- Partnership At Work And Competencies Analysis
- Setting & Implementing Development Plan For The Achieving Partner
- Coaching/Mentoring Styles & Their Practical Utilization
- The Partnership & The Communication Skills
- Sources Of Motivation & Their Chain For Development
- Development Competencies And Performance
- The Follow Up Process
- Closing (Questions And Answers)