Competencies Based Assessment WORKSHOP
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 1 Day
Available in English & in Arabic
Competencies-Based Development is the management solution for the people side of business transformation. It coordinates all of the business processes necessary for building a confident, skilled workforce that embraces continuous learning
in the name of performance improvement and skill development.
This face-to-face interaction type training has been designed and prepared to develop assessors who will be responsible for complete employee assessment process.
The training will provide background on competencies and their profiles and how they are linked to the assessment process. Understanding the techniques of avoiding assessment errors, and the use of observation, outcomes and opportunities for feedback will all be learned during the workshop. The training will also cover job description and essential duties and will also provide variety of real examples that will make the learning process quiet enjoyable and memorable.
- Introduction & Background
- Understanding Competencies and Their Profiles
- Competencies and Capabilities - The Relationship
- Competencies and Performance
- The Employee Assessment Process
- Defining Job Qualification - Basic, Essential, & Needed Skills and Abilities
- The Application of Job Description
- Questions - Behavioral VS Theoretical & their Link to Competencies
- A Real Case For Good Demonstration
- Closing (Questions And Answers)