A Total Understanding of The Culture of e-Business & E-Commerce
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
The Information Age is a time of amazing opportunity and a time of great change.
Process re-engineering, downsizing, and PC proliferation were a tea party compared with what’s next. Everyone agrees that the early 20th century skills simply are not adequate for life in the 21st century. This is a new horizon of science that’s called “Quantum Physics” or if we put it in a simple term, it means; honoring the invisible. That is all about the new emerging business term “e-Business”.
e-Business is a logical evolution of E-Commerce, even though e-Business existed way long before E-Commerce. “e-Business” today transfers the technology of the web inside and between organizations to integrate business operations.
We have to understand that technology is changing business at a lightening-fast pace. In Internet time, everything is just a mouse click away. Therefore in order for the people of this universe to judiciously, peacefully and safely interact with this virtual world they live in, it deems so necessary for them to have a clear understanding of this amazing fast growing E-Language and E culture. Whether they are fully entrenched in e-Business practices or just starting out, the more they understand, the more they can lead. The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can’t be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
This e-Business training course has been carefully researched, developed and put together to allow the participants master the new language and become superior in its utilization. Envisioning, researching, developing and delivering this important topic is quite an exciting and stimulating journey. I am very grateful to God for this accomplishment and
I am so pleased that the opportunity is open for those who are looking forward to buy into the philosophy of the Information Age and become knowledgeable in mastering its language and culture so they help their organizations succeed in their dynamic missions.
1. Introduction & Background
2. The Globalization And The Expectations
3. The Evolution Of Information Technology And The Concept Of e Change
4. The e-Business And The E-Commerce - The Clarification
5. The e-Business And A Real Application In Dynamic Customer Service
6. e-Business And The Integration Of The Internet, Intranet, and The Extranet (A Real Business Case)
7. Mastering The e-Business Language
8. The Internet, Intranet, The Extranet, And The Web - Understanding Their Computing Power
9. e-Business And The Security Issue
10. e-Business: Linear Vs Integrated, Information To Knowledge, Paper Money To Digital Cash, Linear Approach To Quantum Physics
11. e-Business – Planning And Integration / Some Thoughts