Creating & Implementing Heroic Business Culture Of “Shared Values"
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
Perhaps one of the most important things to understand is the tremendous speed at which change occurs today, where economic conditions, technological breakthrough,
and consumer preferences can unearth new opportunities or causes loss of business almost overnight. We are living in the 21st century, the 3rd millennium; we are in the Information Age, a time of amazing opportunity and a
time of great change. The problem is that most business organizations are not set up to respond quickly enough to change.
Rob Lebow in his best seller book titled “A Journey Into The Heroic Environment” simply states the eight (8) heroic principles that when they are implemented and practiced by the people of any organization, the change process can be safely and successfully accommodated. Simply enough, do what is right, treat others, as you would expect to be treated with trust and dignity. It really deals with the essence of down-to-earth values. It is a very powerful concept of how to
humanize your whole organization and turn everyone into a winner and a hero.
The principles of the heroic environment and heroic behavior are the kind of logical common sense fundamentals of life that too often get lost in big business. It explains simply what a healthy relationship means at an organizational level. Therefore and in order for our people to participate in creating and implementing such heroic business culture, a good understanding of what will it take to make it “a reality” is a must.
This comprehensive training course spells out all needed steps to create such dynamic and very active system that embraces everyone in its business process. A great concept that I myself learned from implementing and practicing such beautiful culture and values, that a hero is a leader, a facilitator, a motivator, a guide, a self developer, a mentor and of course a champion of new ideas who fights for their success and who brings out the best in people and beautifully leading
them. People would be amazed at what would happen to our country’s revitalization if more and more organizations were run this way! Therefore, to share this great benefits, this training was designed and developed to make it so easy for our people to understand it first and then to buy in its philosophy.
1. Introduction & Background
2. The Process Of Change And Its Dramatic Role
3. Understanding The Status Quo & Situation Of Frustration
4. Creating A Better Work Environment/ Understanding Quality & Competencies
5. The Heroic Business Environment And The Great Need For Leaders
6. Understanding The Eight (8) Needed Principles Of The Heroic Environment
7. Walking Our Talk – What We Allow We Teach
8. How To Respond To Conflicts And Dissident Behavior
9. The Dynamic Equilibrium Of The People Values And Business Values - The Regularity Of Long Term Profitability
10. Keeping The Tracking Motor Running – Static Mission Vs Dynamic Mission
11. Playing At The Top Of Your Game Becomes The Standard