Creating An Entrepreneurial Customer Service Environment Workshop
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 1 Day
Available in English & in Arabic
In this world of trade globalization, no business or service can long survive except by committing to quality improvement. Creating An Entrepreneurial Customer Service Environment is considered as an essential part of the quality improvement
process and therefore it was developed to make it so easy for the enterprise employees to clearly understand its parameters and buy into its culture.
This training course concentrates heavily on good customer relation. During the workshop, more than one hundred (100) computer slides will be presented and discussed with the participants, this will include more than thirteen (13) case studies that represent real life stories captured from the best expert on the subject.
The training workshop will help organizations: -
- Develop qualified employees who can provide the best service and have initiatives.
- Continue to maintain excellent relationship with current customers through nurturing and fostering current relations.
- Attract new customers through maintaining good reputation.
- Introduction & Background
- Workshop Objectives
- The Real Stories With The Best Experts
- Explaining the System that Creates "An Entrepreneurial Customer Service Environment"
- The Implementation Process
- Looking at the Five Essentials of Quality & their Eight Elements
- Summary, Conclusion and Open Discussions