Risk Management (Comprehensive Training)
Available in English & in Arabic
1. Process Analysis (PA)
2. Process Safety Management
3. Compliance Audit
QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM AUDIT (ISO) & Process Analysis
The ISO-9002 standard requires audits to be conducted on various Quality Systems, which help ensure that the Quality of products/ services meet or exceed customers’ requirements. This training seminar will enable delegates to perform the required Quality Assurance Systems Audits and provide them with skills and techniques that can be applied to other audit activities within their organizations.
Business Process Analysis and Procedure Development with Flow-charting Techniques will also be covered during this type of training; this will also include the state of the art Microsoft technology product namely “Microsoft Visio” and its application. Delegates will be able to understand their required business processes and have the required skills in developing and writing procedures as part of their continuous improvement process. As they master the skills required, their well developed structured written documentations will be in line with ISO standards, this will help ISO audits to be performed successfully.
Effective auditing of a Quality System requires trained and experienced personnel.
This comprehensive training seminar is designed to provide an understanding of the audit process including the role and responsibilities of an auditor.
This type of training is registered in the UK by the Governing Board of the National Registration Scheme for Assessors of Quality Systems and in the USA by the Registrar Accreditation Board.
Training Seminar Outcomes:
Delegates will understand the principle of Quality System audits and be able to plan their audits, develop audit schedules, prepare and conduct audit activities, perform the necessary follow-up action to verify the successful implementation of corrective action and action to prevent recurrence.
- Introduction And Background
- Total Quality Management And Its Basics
- The Quality System And Q.S. Documentation
- Business Process Analysis And Procedure Development With Flowcharting Techniques
- Using Technology Tool Such As Microsoft Visio
- Types And Depths Of Audits
- Planning And Resourcing The Audits
- Audit Preparation And Checklists
- Audit Performance And Techniques
- Audit Reporting And Follow-Up
- Closing (Questions And Answers)
“Process Safety Management”
There are 4 critical success factors that can help organizations and their people maintain their success. They are as follows:
1.A healthy, safe and secure place to work
2. Preferred supplier
3 Preferred investment
4.A work environment that helps employees attain their ultimate potential and empowers them for maximum contribution.
It is quite true that “SAFETY” is No. 1 priority and it is always first. Without safety, productivity can easily be compromised and hence will definitely harm all critical success factors. This can cause a process of “DISORDER” which is contrary to efficiency and effectiveness.
Efficiency & Effectiveness: Proper utilization of resources through a very well structured system to produce a desired result and to avoid loss or waste of energy. This will give effective power appropriate for producing the desired Output (fulfillment of a goal after the event). Therefore people must learn and understand Safety Management, so they make sure that they themselves and the companies they work for are committed to safety; this of course will help them not to waste their resources (human/ materials), especially in the 21st century where producing the best quality product/ services with the least cost is considered to be a standard and an expectation in this competitive global world.
I am quite astonished with the number of incidents and accidents (Kingdom wide) on a daily basis that continues to climb. These incidents and accidents affect all of us and they are all caused by people and only people can prevent their occurrence in the future. An incident is defined as An unintended or unplanned occurrence which results in:
- Injury or illness to personnel
- Damage to property or equipment
- Interruption or interference with the orderly progress of work
- Or a combination of the above
It really hurts me a lot when people continue to ignore the fact that incidents and accidents are preventable. Ignorance and negligence continue to prevail and the only way to deal with this situation is by implementing what is called:
“INSTIGATED CHANGE”; a change that was deliberately brought about by the desire, need or plan to achieve a specific result.
“Process SAFETY MANAGEMENT” awareness training will provide and promote a safe and healthful work environment and will foster a positive safety and health attitude in all our employees. It is our mission to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees. The training will emphasize strategies that preclude any occurrence that would have an adverse effect on our employees and organizations as well. We aim from this training to prevent injuries, illnesses, and death from work related causes and to minimize losses of material resources and interruptions from accidental occurrences. In other words, it is directed toward the control of all types of hazards possibly. We all share in the responsibility for the health and safety of our employees and thus:
- Every employee, from CEO to forklift driver, is now seen as responsible for safety
- Safety and health training awareness contribute to the health of the company
- Safety is every ones’ job and product
- The people most likely to spot problems on the job are those who are performing
- Teamwork is a must for the creation of a safe, secure, and healthy type of work environment
- In successful teams, each member buys into the team’s and the company’s goals, safety constitutes a solid one.
In conclusion, it is not enough to only provide a secure and healthful place to our employees, but we shall also provide them with the needed actual training, so they can be self aware and responsible for their actions and therefore their
produced products/ services are very well integrated with safety. We all agree that hazards shall be eliminated or at least controlled as quickly as possible and our objective is doing what we are saying, so safety becomes our solid
Agenda - Process Safety Management:
- Understanding The Fundamentals
- Safety And The Process Of Instigated Change
- Safety Is A Critical Competence
- Safety Is In Our Mission
- General Health And Safety Guidelines
- We Begin With Incidents
- Fire Safety And The Elimination Of Ignition Sources
- Flammable Gases
- Fire Extinguishers, Their Use & Classification
- Emergency Egress (Way – Out) Fire Alarms & Evacuation Routes
- Fire Alarms & Evacuation Routes
- Office Related Illness And Injuries
- Stress In The Workplace - How To Deal With
- Falls And The Process Of Prevention
- Struck By Or Striking Objects
- Caught In Or Between Objects
- Material Storage And The Concept Of Good House Keeping
- Computer Workstation Ergonomics
- Office Electrical Safety
- Office Electrical Hazards
- Electrical Cords Across Walkways & Their Improper Placement
- Pulling Of Plugs To Shut Off Power
- Working On Live Equipment
- Back Safety And Lifting - Injuries Can Be Prevented
- Hazard Reporting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing & Respiratory Protection
- Head And Hand Protection
- Safety And Health Signs And Tags
- Defensive Driving - Accidents Prevention & General awareness
- General Safety Guidelines