Business Administration & Logistics Management
Available in English & in Arabic
The 3rd millennium which is called the Information Age is a time of amazing opportunity and a time of great change. Everyone agrees that the early 20th century skills simply are not adequate for life in the 21st century.
The competencies today have proven their great effectiveness in business. The integration of all competencies will guarantee the best quality performance, so it is not enough today to just concentrate on your cognitive and technical
skills, but you also need to integrate them into Emotional Intelligence skills, which is considered to be a corner stone in utilizing competencies in every task you do. In other words, this is the process of continuous improvement.
The marketing concept today is defined as meeting our customers’ expectation by adopting quality improvement process, planning for long term profitability, and integrating all our business processes/ departments and their link to the business objectives. So, integrating all business processes/ departments is a must today, if we are looking into continuous success, this requires a great commitment from the management side. In other words, it is called a total solution to any business process.
So, “LOGITICS MANAGEMENT” is defined as a formal discipline that provides customers and suppliers with the needed knowledge that helps them all integrate their business processes from the inception of a product/ a service to the successful delivery of this product and service to customers, utilizing baselines, controlling changes to these baselines, so continuous improvement process is reassured. In other words, it is the process that integrates, coordinates and controls the movement of materials/ services, finished inventory and related information; from suppliers through a company; to meet customer requirements and expectations.
From Physical Supply (Material Management), which involves;
1. Supply Market
2. Purchase And Supply
3. Manufacture And Production
To Physical Distribution (Distribution Management), which involves;
2. Transport & Warehousing
3. Demand Market
Logistics Management is related to the acquisition and supply of all good, materials, and services needed to fulfill a mission; from Dispersed Points of Supply to Dispersed Customers. This takes place in both national & international environment and must be very well managed. As you can see, every employee plays an essential role and therefore, the activity of one depends on the activity of the other, so a failure in one activity definitely causes a failure in the other. So, to ensure perfect operation, employees need to be introduced to the overall business process, so they can easily understand the language and ease communication and this is what we aim from this training workshop.
Our objectives to:
- Minimize the elements of surprise (Why A Need For Integration?)
- Manage change effectively (reacting to acting & to pro acting) - Teamwork
- Afford better understanding of globe economic & technological environment
- Provide everyone with a common base of information (One Objective)
- Develop qualified employees who can provide the best services and have initiatives
- Be superb in your performance, not in one job but in several jobs & roles
This Logistics Management training course has been carefully researched, developed and put together to help the participants easily integrate themselves into our business processes and have good understanding of various functions in their
organization. Understanding the language can make a big difference in the organization’s performance and this what will objectively guarantee customers’ satisfaction.
Agenda - Logistics Management
- Introduction, Background And Objectives
- What Is Logistics Management
- The Marketing Concept in the 3rd Millennium
- From Physical Supply to Physical Distribution
- From Material Management to Distribution Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics / Commitment & Fulfillment
- Logistics/ the Integration of Suppliers & Customers
- Cost Reduction and Accounting Systems
- Computer Systems - From Information To Knowledge
- Logistics As A Management Discipline And The Process Of Full Integration
- Managing People
- Finance - Administration
- Marketing And Sales
- Decoupling – From Suppliers To Customers
- Logistics – Macro To Micro
- Risk Control, Qualification, and Teamwork
- Logistics And The Process Of Efficiency And Effectiveness (Minimizing Cost) – A Real Case For Demonstration - Production, Inventory, Warehousing, And Transport.