LEADERSHIP THROUGH PEOPLE SKILLS WORKSHOP
"Developing Emotional Intelligence Skills"
Class Limit (Maximum 20) Duration 2 Days
Available in English & in Arabic
People do not follow people. They follow ideas, beliefs, and dreams. People follow those who will help them reach their dreams. So, the corollary is that people who seem to be closer to success (to dreams, ideas, or whatever)
are the leaders. Good leaders can see where they and their followers are headed, and how they will get there. It is a "Vision".
In order to fulfill the aforementioned vision, the training is designed to provide the participants with comprehensive knowledge to help them master the skills the good leaders should have. The training will help the participants become effective leaders and be able to develop themselves as well as to develop others.
This is a very comprehensive training and it took me several years to develop such training. The participants will gain such experience that will help them do superior job performance.
A great concept that I myself learned from implementing and practicing such beautiful leadership culture, that a leader is a hero, a facilitator, a motivator, a guide, a self developer, a mentor and of course a champion of new ideas who fights for their success and who brings out the best in people and beautifully leading them. People would be amazed at what would happen to our country’s revitalization if more and more organizations were run this way! Therefore, to share this great benefits, this training was designed and developed to make it so easy for our people to understand it first and then to buy in its philosophy.
- Introduction & Background
- Skills In Sizing Up The Other Person
- Dimensional Model & Superior Behaviors (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)
- Behavior & Improvement
- The Motives For Undesirable Behaviors
- Interaction & The Right Atmosphere
- Effective Speech, Effective Memory, And Persuasive Listening
- Motivation & Delegation / The Concept
- Sizing Up And Managing People's Behaviors (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)
- Managing Up
- Negotiation, Conflict, Communication, Language, And Knowledge
- Managing Peers
- Time To Practice
- Closing (Questions And Answers)